Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
- We need some of your information to identify you in order to comply with legal requirements and provide better service to users. As a result, we may request personal identification information from you, such as your name, phone number, email address, and so on.
- We may record information about your actions and log data related to the website when you visit sodentist, which can help us provide you with better service and protect the security of your account.
- Handling your payment.
- To inform you about our services and/or product changes.
- To deliver goods and/or services to you.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
How Do We Protect Personal Information？
We are committed to keeping your information safe. We have established appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
Sodentist does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if it is required to carry out our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. To ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data, we enter into processor agreements with companies that process your data on our behalf. Sodentist remains responsible for these processing operations.