All Sodentist electronic products are covered by the following manufacturer’s warranty: Sodentist guarantees that its products will not be defective in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of delivery. Our warranty lasts for 1 year from the time the customer receives the goods and confirms the order. During this warranty period, Sodentist will repair or replace, at its option, products that are proven to be defective. This warranty does not apply to damages resulting from accident, alteration, tampering, misuse, negligence, or abuse.
Dear user, thank you for choosing Sodentist’s products. In order to allow us to provide more satisfactory after-sales service, please be sure to read the following after-sales service regulations.
Sodentist provides warranty services to the continental United States in accordance with national regulations:
- The customer can enjoy the maintenance service of Sodentist with the formal purchase invoice or the recognized valid certificate.
- For customers who purchase through legal certification and authorized channels, Sodentist provides a 1-year free warranty service.
- The warranty period is calculated based on the date of delivery. If the purchase certificate or a valid bill recognized by the state cannot be issued, it will be calculated based on the date the product left the factory.
According to the use regulations of the quality assurance card, if the product fails within the normal use range, Sodentist promises to provide the original factory warranty service for the user.
Exclusions from This Limited Warranty
This warranty does not cover the following instances:
- Damage caused by careless handling, improper repackaging, or shipping by a party other than Sodentist.
- Damage due to misapplication, misuse, or abuse; failure to operate or install products as specified in the owner’s manual; or failure to use the products in accordance with the water conditions specified in the owner’s manual.
- Any non-Sodentist parts manufactured, including, but not limited to, repair and service parts, motors, pistons, seal kits, spacer kits, bypass valves, brine connections, devices, or any other third-party parts. Incorporating any parts manufactured by a third party into a Sodentist product shall void the limited warranty for such product.
- Damage due to unauthorized product modifications, alteration, or failure to use Sodentist’s original replacement parts.
- Damage caused by the negligence of any third party, including the buyer, or failure to maintain products as specified in the owner’s manual properly.
- Noncompliance with applicable codes and ordinances, including, without limitation, plumbing codes.
- Damage due to oxidizing agents, impacts, corrosive liquids, gases, or chemicals.
- Damage due to hydro-pneumatic or pneumatic use.
- Damage caused by water freezing inside the product.
- Accidental damage, fire, acts of god (such as flood, earthquake, hurricane, lightning, or other disasters), or other circumstances outside of Sodentist’s reasonable control.
- Labour expenses.
- Normal wear and tear.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 3078816016. We are happy to help you solve problems.