Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
1.1 We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and the material on our website;
1.2 All our website's copyright and other intellectual property rights and material are reserved.
2.1 You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of this notice.
2.2 Except as expressly permitted by the other provisions of this notice, you must not download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
2.3 You may only use our website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
2.4 Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
2.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for commercial purposes;
- redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
3.1 You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability, or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or about our website without our express written consent.
4.1 Please let us know if you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website or anything that breaches this notice.
4.2 You can inform us about such material or activity via email or Online Customer Service.
Enforcement of Copyright
5.1 We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
5.2 If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the license set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you from using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.