About the Sonic Electric Toothbrush
- What is the life of our brush of electric toothbrush?
Sodenist electric toothbrush is equipped with a total of 4 brush heads(1 Pack); one brush head is recommended to be used for 3 months.
- Is the toothbrush soft, medium or hard?
The bristles are medium hard but the brush is pretty gentle on your mouth.
- Is there a way to remove the brush?
Our brush head and the machine body are connected by a snap, you only need to pull out the brush head forcefully to replace the brush head.
- Can we use this brush after having braces?
Yes. It's like having a manual toothbrush that vibrates
- What is the rechargeable battery life?
It is powered by a high-capacity rechargeable battery, it can last for more than 60 days with a 3-hour charge.
- Is this the magnetically levitated sonic electric toothbrush?
Yes, This is the magnetically levitated Sonic electronic toothbrush.
- Is the charger cable end USB type c?
Yes, our product is a USB-TYPEC charging port. There is an independent charging cable in our product package.
- What is the material of the brush head?
Our brush head is a DuPont round-head soft bristle brush made of nylon for extra durability and to provide superior cleaning results.
- Is the battery replaceable?
The battery is rechargeable.
- Does this contain any harmful chemicals? Is it BPA-free?
You can rest assured that our electric toothbrush does not contain bisphenol A or other toxic substances. Our products are certified by the FCC in the United States, please buy and use them with confidence.
About the Water Flosser
- Can you use a water flosser in the shower?
Yes, ours is waterproof and can be used in the shower.
- Can mouthwash be used？
You can, but you should avoid using any essential oils (be careful that your mouthwash does not contain any) as they will ruin the plastic over time, and your Waterpik won’t last as long.
- How do you clean the tank?
There is a little plastic part underneath the tank that you slide to unlock. Then grip the sides of the tank and pull downwards to remove it. You will see a fairly large opening at the top of the tank where you can use a cloth or bottle brush to clean out the tank.
- How often does this need to be charged?
The frequency of charging will depend on how often and for how long the unit is used. Typically it will need charging every 30-40 uses. The battery indicator light will let you know when it needs to be charged.
- The clear water reservoir has already cracked after 20 days of use. How do I get a replacement?
Hello, we offer a 30-Day Risk-Free Return/Exchange Policy. You have 30 days after signing for the package to contact us for a risk-free return/exchange. If your package has been delivered for more than 30 days, we will not accept any return or exchange requests.